Shared branching is a cooperative network of credit unions that have joined together and created shared service centers across the country. By sharing facilities, credit unions can offer greater convenience for members to access their accounts at many locations just as if they were at their home credit union.
Members can enter any shared service center and conduct a range of transaction services, such as:
- Cash checks
- Make deposits and withdrawals
- Make loan payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Purchase Money Orders, Travelers Checks and Official Checks
- Obtain cash advances and balance inquiries
To take advantage of this service, when members enter a shared branch they only need to bring:
- Their home credit union's name
- Their member number
- Photo identification
Click here to find a Shared Branch Service center near you.